secondary: years 7-8
- Closely follows the Secondary National Curriculum
- Children tutored on a 1-2-2 basis ensuring ample individual attention
- Topics taught that are specific to your child’s learning needs
- Regular feedback with detailed termly reports
- Enrolment at any time of the year
What will your child learn?
With 1 tutor to 2 students, our Secondary 1-2-2 Tuition ensures pupils receive ample individualised attention. Lessons follow a bespoke personalised learning programme. Our tutors have an in depth understanding of the KS3 National Curriculum within their subject specialism. Typical subjects/topics taught are:
- Spoken English
- Shapes, space & measures
- Handling data
Fees, discounts & support
annual one-off fee
MONTHLY TUITION FEES
- 1 hour of individualised English, maths or science tutoring closely following the National Curriculum
- Parents receive regular weekly verbal/written feedback and a detailed end of term report
- Individualised and bespoke one on two provision with a subject specialist tutor
Reduce your tuition fees by up to 85%
1. When can my child start?
You can start at any time of the academic year and your child(ren) will make progress.
2. How long are the lessons?
Our lessons are hourly and we recommend no longer than one to two hours weekly per subject for a child attending school during the week.
3. How many children are there in the lesson?
There will be one tutor dedicated to only two students during all 1-2-2 tutoring sessions making them an extremely targeted form of learning support.
4. What will my child(ren) be taught?
5. How will you teach my child(ren)?
Children learn in various ways whether it be visual, auditory, reading / writing or kinesthetic. All our tutors are very experienced with teaching children using various methods to ensure they understand what is being taught. Tutors give lots of examples whether it be using the whiteboard, discussing verbally or demonstrating practically.
6. Where will my child work?
7. Will my child(ren) receive homework?
8. Will I be informed regularly of my child(ren)s progress?
9. What qualifications and experience do the tutors have?
All our secondary tutors are subject specialists and the vast majority are also qualified teachers with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Our secondary tutors have experience delivering the Secondary National Curriculum for their specialist subject, be it maths, English or science, within a school-based setting.