primary: years 1-6
- Closely follows the Primary National Curriculum
- Children tutored on a 1-2-2 basis ensuring ample individual attention
- Topics taught that are specific to your child’s learning needs
- Regular feedback with detailed termly reports
- Enrolment at any time of the year
What will your child learn?
With 1 tutor to 2 students, our Primary 1-2-2 Tuition ensures pupils receive ample individualised attention. Lessons follow a bespoke personalised learning programme. Our tutors have an in depth understanding of the Primary National Curriculum and all our primary tutors are experienced and fully qualified primary school teachers with QTS.
- Speaking and listening
- Learn & apply spelling rules / patterns
- Learn & apply grammatical features
- Build on and learn a wide range of vocabulary
- Write for different purposes
- Consider the purpose of a text
- Read a range of fiction and non-fiction texts
- Use of a range of punctuations for different effects
- Number and place value
- Consolidate using the 4 operations
- Handling data
- Fraction, decimals and percentages
- Algebra (KS2 only)
- Position and movement
- Mental maths
- Applying maths reasoning to ‘real life’ problems
Fees, discounts & support
annual one-off fee
MONTHLY TUITION FEES
- Only 2 students to 1 qualified primary tutor, ensuring extremely individualised and targeted support
- 1 hour of individualised English and/or Maths tutoring closely following the Primary National Curriculum
- Parents receive regular weekly verbal/written feedback and a detailed end of term report
Reduce your tuition fees by up to 85%
1. When can my child start?
You can start at any time of the academic year and your child(ren) will make progress.
2. How long are the lessons?
Our lessons are hourly and we recommend lessons that are no longer than one to two hours for primary children.
3. How many children are there in the lesson?
There will be one tutor dedicated to only two students during all 1-2-2 tutoring sessions making them an extremely targeted form of learning support.
4. What will my child(ren) be taught?
5. How will you teach my child(ren)?
Children learn in various ways whether it be visual, auditory, reading / writing or kinesthetic. All our tutors are very experienced with teaching children using various methods to ensure they understand what is being taught.
6. Where will my child work?
7. Will my child(ren) receive homework?
Yes. 1-2-1 students are given an appropriate amount of homework on a weekly basis. All homework is based on what a child has learnt in the lesson and is designed to reinforce their learning.
8. Will I be informed regularly of my child(ren)s progress?
Yes, all our children have weekly progress reports which will let you know how they did in their classwork, homework and including work ethic. Tutors and parents can also write comments within the weekly reports which make them a great way of ensuring regular communication between your child(ren)s tutor and yourself.
9. What qualifications and experience do the tutors have?
All our primary tutors are fully qualified primary teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Our primary tutors have experience delivering the Primary National Curriculum for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 within a school-based setting.
10. Are all staff DBS cleared?
Yes all our staff are DBS cleared.