Reduce your monthly tuition fees by as much as 60%
Start reducing your monthly fee to as little as £40 per month* today!
If your child is already attending Cohort Tuition and you like the way we do things, why not refer us to your friends and family? Start sharing a great quality experience with your friends and family and save £5 per month for every child who joins Cohort Tuition based on your referral.
Refer today to help another child reach their potential and make a saving on your fees as a bonus.
Don’t attend Cohort? Refer a friend and we will give you a £20 gift voucher as a thank you from us.
*Full terms and condition apply.
Referral Scheme Terms
- For every child who joins the centre on the basis of a referral, bill payees will reduce the cost of their monthly fee by £5 until the referred student(s) stop attending tuition or the bill payee no longer is a Cohort Tuition customer.
- You can make as many referrals as they like and reduce your monthly fee to as little as £40 per month.
- Referral discount only applies to booster class students
- Referral discount only applicable to bill payee of booster group tuition students, bill payee of 1-2-1 / 1-2-2 students can alternatively recommend a friend and get a £20 cash reward.
- Any referral discount / recommend a friend fee will commence in the second full calendar month of the referred pupils membership. For example, if the referred pupils started on the 15th of September 2019, the discount would apply to the November 2019 invoice and onwards.
- We will ask the parents of each new student how they heard about us. We will apply the referral discount to the family they nominate. We will only apply one referral discount for each new member.
- The referral must be notified to Cohort Tuition within four weeks of the referred member starting.
Siblings pay less by upto £282 per year*
All parents receive a discount of £2 per hour for any additional siblings attending in any given week.
E.g. For English & Maths Booster sessions, total savings over the whole academic year for one additional sibling is up to £282 per year.
All parents booking more than one session a week, receive a discount of £2 per hour for each additional session in any given week.
E.g. Total savings over the whole academic year for one additional Science Booster session a week will be up to £282 per year.*Full terms and condition apply.
1. How do I refer somebody?
You can fill in the refer a friend form on our website, fill in a refer a friend leaflet at any one of our centers. Alternatively, you can just tell your friends and family about our services, just make sure they let us know that you referred them.
2. When do I receive my referral discount?
The referral discount will be applied after the referred student has attended for at least a full calendar month.
3. How long will I get the referral discount for?
The referral discount will apply for as long as the referred student is attending Cohort Tuition and you also have a child(ren) attending Cohort Tuition.
4. What happens if the referred student leaves?
If the child/family you referred leaves, then the referral discount stops. However, as long as you and the referred student is attending. The referral discounts continue.
5. What happens if I leave and come back. Would the referral discount continue after I return?
No, Referral discount only applies as long as you are sending a child to Cohort Tuition. Once you leave, referrals are removed from the account, if you rejoin a new account is set up.
6. How will you know I have referred somebody?
The parent being referred must inform us during the registration process that you have referred them, just remind them to mention your name. Alternatively, you can fill in a referral form with their details and we will then have a record that you referred them.
7. I'm not a Cohort Tuition customer, can I refer anybody?
Yes, you can, refer a friend and we will give you a £20 gift voucher/cash as a thank you from us.
8. Can I get a sibling discount for my nephew/niece/relative?
Sibling discounts only apply for two or more siblings. If you refer a relative, you would be eligible for a referral discount as long as you have a child attending one of the booster classes. If your child is having 1-2-1 / 1-2-2 tuition, you will be eligible for a £20 thank you voucher.
9. What happens if one of my children stop coming, do I still get the discount?
No, the discount will stop as soon as you revert to sending one child.
10. Do I get referral discounts on top of my tax-free childcare discounts?
Yes, referral discounts are in addition to tax-free childcare discounts.