AS/A Level: years 12-13
- Lessons closely follow relevant exam board specifications
- Students tutored on a 1-2-1 basis ensuring ample individual attention
- Topics taught that are specific to a pupils individual learning needs
- Regular feedback with detailed termly reports
- Enrolment at any time of the year
What subjects do we offer
We offer a wide variety of 1-2-1 tutoring AS / A Level subjects. With 1 tutor to 1 student, our AS / A Level 1-2-1 Tuition ensures pupils receive ample individualised attention. Lessons are closely aligned to relevant examination boards and follow a bespoke personalised learning structure. Our tutors have an in depth understanding of exam board requirements within their subject specialism. Typical subjects we offer at AS / A Level are:
Fees, discounts & support
annual one-off fee
MONTHLY TUITION FEES
- 1 hour of individualised subject specific tutoring closely following relevant examination board specification
- Identify individualised needs and address them immediately with personalised support
- Individualised and bespoke one on one provision with a subject specialist tutor
Reduce your tuition fees by up to 85%
1. When can my child start?
2. How long are the lessons?
3. How many children are there in the lesson?
There will be one tutor dedicated to one student during all one to one tutoring sessions making them an extremely targeted form of learning support.
4. What will my child(ren) be taught?
5. How will you teach my child(ren)?
Students learn in various ways whether it be visual, auditory, reading / writing or kinesthetic. All our tutors are very experienced with teaching using various methods to ensure they understand what is being taught. Tutors give lots of examples whether it be using the whiteboard, discussing verbally or demonstrating practically.
6. Where will my child work?
7. Will my child(ren) receive homework?
8. Will I be informed regularly of my child(ren)s progress?
9. What qualifications and experience do the tutors have?
All our GCSE tutors are subject specialists and the vast majority are also qualified teachers with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Our GCSE tutors have experience delivering exam board specific material for their specialist subject within a school-based setting.