We're always on the look out for excellent teachers to join our expanding team as our centre is only as good as our teachers. So if you have a passion for teaching and learning, an appetite for raising achievement and a proven track record, we would like to hear from you.
You should be a qualified teacher with experience in a classroom setting and able to supply two academic references. Please be aware that all references will be contacted and a Criminal Records Bureau check/certificate will be required.
We are looking for tutors mainly in the following subject areas and key stages:
- Primary English and Maths (KS1 and KS2)
- Primary Eleven Plus Entrance Exams (KS2)
- Secondary English (KS3, KS4 and KS5)
- Secondary Maths (KS3, KS4 and KS5)
- Secondary Biology (KS4 and KS5)
- Secondary Chemistry (KS4 and KS5)
- Secondary Physics (KS4 and KS5)
We offer an excellent working environment, up to date and targeted resources, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
Please contact us with your latest CV stating your subject and any specialist area.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if your based in the West Midlands or email@example.com if your based in the Gloucestershire area or simply just contact us for more information.