It's not always possible for a child to visit one of our tuition centres; this is why we also offer a comprehensive home tutoring packages for students in the West Midlands and Gloucestershire areas. In addition to this, an increasing number of parents are now choosing to educate their children in their own homes, Cohort Tuition tutors are experts within their subject specialism and can aid parents in ensuring that children are covering key areas of the National Curriculum for the various core subjects, thus ensuring that children receive a well rounded and comprehensive home schooling experience.
- Primary English, Maths, Science and SATs
- Eleven Plus Entrance Examination
- Lower Secondary English, Maths and Science
- GCSE/iGCSE English, Maths and Science
- AS/A2 English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Home Tuition Programmes of Study
1-2-1 Booster Tuition
Suitable for children that require a boost in subjects they are already studying at school. Our tutors will identify the course of study a child is undertaking at school and device a structured programme of study that will compliment their learning at school and boost their achievement and attainment in the process. We offer targeted support for all core subjects above.
Small Group Tuition
Pupils can be tutored in small groups studying the same subject(s) at the same or similar level. The lessons are planned to the individual needs of the individual pupils and as group sizes are small, we insure that each and every pupil receives individual attention. Groups can be made up of siblings, relatives and/or neighbours.
Designed for parents who have chosen to take their children out of school in order to home school them. Our tutors are experts within their subject specialism. We can devise a programme of study for home schooled children. Our programmes of study will take advantage of resources available at home such as the internet and our own comprehensive bank of resources to give children a well rounded and comprehensive home schooling experience. In addition to this we support parents in examination preparation so that home schooled children get the relevant qualifications in order for them to be able to move forward with their education and accumulate the relevant certificates to aid them in the future.
Home Tuition Tutors
All of our tutors are qualified up to degree level and the vast majority hold a teaching qualification recognised by the General Teaching Council. Many of our tutors are qualified school teachers who work on a day to day basis within a primary or secondary school setting. Our entire teaching team have tutoring experience and all of our tutors must have up to date and in depth knowledge of what is required within their own subject specialism in order to start tutoring for us.
We take the safety and well being of our students extremely seriously and have a number of measures in place to ensure all of our tutors that work with children, be it in their homes or at one of our tuition centres are suitable for the role.
- ALL our tutors are fully vetted and cleared to work with children and / or vulnerable adults.
- ALL our tutors are required to have an up to date Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures (CRB/DBS)
- ALL our tutors carry photographic I.D. so you know that they are a Cohort Tuition approved tutor
- ALL our tutors MUST go through a personal interview process
- ALL our tutors MUST provide two impartial referees and no tutor is allowed to start tutoring for Cohort Tuition until references are received and fully checked
- ALL of our tutors are screened by our in house tutor selection team
West Midlands Home Tuition
0121 270 3921
Gloucestershire Home Tuition
01452 226 554