Cohort Tuition Passes Ofsted Inspection!
Cohort Tuition is voluntarily registered by Ofsted. This means that as an organisation providing care (in the form of tuition) to students we must meet certain requirements to be recognised as an Ofsted registered provider.
This week we had an OFSTED inspection, and we are pleased to announce that we passed with flying colours. The Inspector was impressed by all the safety measures we have in place to safeguard our staff and students. It was commented that our centre is safe and clean and had excellent organisational skills. We were compliant with registration requirements for the Childcare Register. Further information can be found on the Ofsted website at:
An official Ofsted report will be made available to our parents if requested. This will also be published on the OFSTED website for your perusal.
What does this mean for parents and students?
- Parents can rest assured that Cohort Tuition places the mental and physical wellbeing of our students as a top priority.
- Parents can feel safe in the knowledge that all our staff have up-to-date DBS checks and we always have qualified First Aiders, Fire Marshals and Safeguarding Officers on-site during lessons.
- Our premises have been deemed to be safe for staff and students.
Parents will be able to use our Ofsted registration to claim discounts on student fees
As well as being safe in the knowledge that Cohort Tuition WB Ltd is compliant with the requirements of Ofsted, parents can also use our Ofsted registration number RP539166 to see whether you may be entitled to any of the following discounts on your fees:
- Childcare Vouchers, available for working families with children between the age of 0-15.
- Tax-Free Childcare which is a Government scheme to support working parents with the cost of childcare, giving parents an additional 20% off.
- Tax Credits for childcare offering up to 70% off childcare.
- Universal Credit for childcare offering up to 85% off childcare.
- Childcare Grants can cover 85% of your childcare costs.
- Salary Sacrifice
Please visit the financial support section our website or call us on 0121 270 3921 for further details. Alternatively, you can visit the Childcare Choices website to find out exactly why type of support you may be eligible for.
Cohort Tuition would like to extend our thanks to all our staff and tutors who continue to go above and beyond. With ongoing dedication and commitment, we will be able to continue providing an excellent service to our parents and students.